Achieve a defined jawline, contoured neck, and more youthful appearance without surgery! Evoke is a revolutionary new skin remodelling treatment that’s safe and noninvasive.
With Evoke, you can achieve more defined facial features and feel confident in your own unique beauty.
Request an appointment with Zulu Medical Cosmetics and discover the benefits of Evoke.
What Is Evoke?
Evoke is the latest in facial remodelling and rejuvenation. This non-invasive, proprietary technology delivers thermal facial and submental treatments. This revolutionary device provides a completely customizable, pain-free facial experience in one device.
And in this new, post-COVID world, Evoke’s hands-free design is ideal for maintaining social distancing during treatments.
How Does Evoke Work?
Evok uses a hands-free facial applicator to deliver bipolar RF deep into the subdermal layer, targeting specific areas on the neck, cheeks, and jawline.
Using a gentle, constant temperature, Evoke encourages the remodelling of the skin and subdermal tissue, promoting collagen production and tightening the skin around your neck, chin, and jawline to create a more youthful appearance.
What Are the Benefits Evoke?
Evoke precisely targets the face and neck, lifting and tightening the skin and slimming and defining the face. It also:
- Creates a smooths skin texture
- Tones and tightens the skin
- Promotes a youthful appearance
- Provides a non-invasive, effective treatment with no downtime
Frequently Asked Questions
Remodelling is a safe treatment that reorganizes, alters, and renews the skin without surgery or downtime.
Evoke can treat the face, neck, chin, cheeks, and jowls with non-invasive, hands-free applicators.
Evoke is non-surgical and non-invasive, requiring no downtime. Although many patients report feeling a mild warmth, it likely won’t be painful at all.
Evoke has several built-in safety features to keep you safe and comfortable throughout your treatments:
- Automatic temperature monitoring and control.
- Built-in, audible indicators create a sound when the optimal temperature is reached.
- A hands-free design that supports social distancing during treatments.
- A digital screen that enables physicians to visually monitor the effects of each applicator during treatments.